hidden hit counter Late Harvest: Observations, continued

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Observations, continued

Also on the trip to Lloydminster, I observed the following:
Although the town is largely employed by a large oil upgrading facility, there is a latent concern voiced by many residents that the everpresent foul smell may be slowly killing them, and moreover that an explosion at the upgrader would level the town and kill everyone more or less instantly. Gallows humour like "at least we won't suffer," abounds. I draw no conclusion.

These observations are slowly slipping away. I hope I can recover more of them before they all vanish and I am again swallowed whole into Toronto life.

1 Comments:

Blogger shellz said...

Wow! 3 posts in 3 days! What has come over you?

10:22 AM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home