hidden hit counter Late Harvest: 25 minutes

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

25 minutes

25 minutes remaining in the scan of the drive "Harvest." Will two days of work return to us? Or will I have to change my flight?

I guess that completely destroying my sleep schedule isn't the worst thing in the world, considering I'll be in Europe, 8 hours ahead, in just 4 days.

Just watching tape 14, the interview and tour with Vern, the land manager from Kawacatoose. All of this stuff looks great... the man is driving with one hand... then no hands... meanwhile we are blasting down a tiny little gravel road.

"This is going to blow your mind," he says. "A sasquatch living in an abandoned UFO."

On the big TV above the edit suite, a doc on P-Funk. I don't think I have the funk. There's a bit of the funk in me, but I don't have the funk. Maybe I'm Mr. Nose.

15 minutes left in the scan... 30 minutes left on Tape 14. 400 gigabytes of drive space left. 10 more tapes to capture. 4 hours 'till the workers arrive here at Image Pacific. Hopefully the folks editing H&V will decide to sleep in tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home